Oct 6, 2015

Sephora VIB Sale Wishlist

Sephora VIB Sale Wishlist

Yes, it is that time of the year again: Sephora VIB sale is coming next month. If you are lucky enough to be given a 20% off employee appreciation discount code, you could start filling up your shopping cart soon(I think that sale starts Oct 16).

Holiday gift sets are so tempting. While I was browsing for gift ideas, a few sets caught my eye. But with Sephora switching to its own Canadian warehouse, a lot of these sets are either out of stock or unavailable. Good in a way that I don't have the option of getting them so my wallet is happy.

What is on your wishlist?


Too Faced Cosmetics blush
47 CAD - sephora.com


Marc Jacobs Sofia
71 CAD - sephora.com



Marc Jacobs Nudist Set
60 CAD - sephora.com



Beauty Blender set
59 CAD - sephora.com

No comments:

Post a Comment