May 2, 2016

March & April Empties


Chanel Aqua Vitalumiere
Loccitane Amande Supple Skin Oil
Clinique Dark Spot Corrector
Kiehl's Midnight Recovery
Chosungah 22 C&T Blender

Very rare do I (or should I say manage to) finish up a whole bottle of foundation. Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua is a very lightweight foundation which I love. I just love the scent of it(not a big fan of the Dior ones). I re-purchased one in a lighter shade already.

For the dry winter months, L'occitane Amande Supple Skin Oil helps me a lot. It is fast-absorbed and perfect to apply after shower to lock in the moisture.

I got the deluxe sample size of the Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector. It is quite pricey so it is a good idea to get a sample before committing to buying the full-sized. This is probably my first dark spot corrector which I can really see results. Will probably pick one up soon.

Kiehl's Midnight Recovery is a must in my night time skin care routine. For the price, it is the best you can get for your $ worth.

Another foundation I finished is the C&T Blend Fresh Mix Liquid Foundation. This is my second finished bottle. Still loving it. It gives the prettiest luminous finish. I use this more of a base and then apply another lightweight foundation on top. 



Fresh Soy Face Cleanser
Dermalogica Multi-Active Toner
Shiseido White Lucent Anti-Dark Circles Eye Cream
Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm
Ole Henriksen Brightening Cleansing Cloths
Fresh Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment in Honey
Lush Snowman Shower Jelly
Batiste Dry Shampoo(Tropical)

Some of the products are staples so I am not talking about those again. 

Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm is a deluxe sample size I got from 500 BI perks from Sephora. It is quite moisturizing and when I am done with my stash of eye cream, may get this in full size.

Another skin care product I used up this month is Dermalogica Multi-Active Toner. I got this a long time ago from my beauty subscription boxes. I am really enjoying Demalogica skin care products. They are quite pricey so it is a good idea to truly test out before committing to buying full-sized.





Bath & Body Works London Tea & Lemon 3-Wick Candle

Bath and Body Works brought back my all-time-favorite: London Tea & Lemon and I stocked up last fall and just used up my last one in my stash. So happy to find these in store again this spring and hopefully they would make this a permanent candle.


No comments:

Post a Comment