Apr 25, 2016

April Favorites


Been using these products every single day this month. 

Tom Ford Soleil Contouring Compact is my first Tom Ford product. It has a hefty price tag and I contemplated hard on whether to get this during the Sephora VIB sale earlier this month. After I got it, I wasn't too sure about whether to keep this compact or not. Yes, the compact is so pretty and limited edition. The bronzer is so silky smooth. Blush pigmentation is awesome. The highlighter is subtle and not shimmery. But these shades are quite dupable. But day after day, I find myself grabbing this compact. I sometimes apply them separately and sometimes swirl my brush carefully(so it wouldn't make a big mess) and mix all three and apply it all over. 

Another limited-edition is Burberry London with Love Palette. This is such a beautiful blush/highlighter compact. The blush is very subtle and gives my cheeks a radiant flush look. Really enjoying this and glad I picked this up.

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette is being re-discovered during my vanity set up. I used this palette a whole lot when I first got it almost 2 years ago. I now use the middle shade for highlighting. Such a pretty highlighter which is so finely-milled.

My favorite lip combo this month is YSL Rouge Volupte Shine in No. 5 with Marc Jacobs Poutliner Longwear LIp Liner in Prim(rose). I got the Marc Jacobs liner in the Sephora Give me some Nude lipstick set. It is a deluxe sample size and I will definitely re-purchase this in full-size once I am finished with this. The color is just perfect and it slides on lips so smoothly. Then I top it up with the YSL rouge Volupte Shine lipstick in No.5 which is a very soft pink. 

What have you been loving this month? Do your favorites change seasonally?



No comments:

Post a Comment