May 30, 2016

May Empties


Origins United State Balancing Tonic
Lush Beautiful Shower Gel
Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray
Oz Naturals Serum
La Roche Posay Anthelios
Nars Larger than Life Longwear Eyeliner

Can't believe it is almost June, half a year gone already. This month's empties not so exciting. Most of them are my staples. 

I got the Nars Larger than Life Longwear Eyeliner from my Sephora VIB Rouge birthday gift. It is a creamy eyeliner and I apply it to my waterline and this seems to last a few hours, much better than the other ones I have tried.

Lush's Beautiful Shower Gel is not my favorite. I am just not a fan of the scent. I thought it was going to be fruity and citrusy but it is not. 



Mystic Harbor Hawaiian Fruit Candle
Everydat Luxe Mango Mimosa

Ever since Bath and Body Works raised the prices for their 3-wick candles, I am branching out to other brands I can find at Winners. These are two finished. I like tropical fruit scents and these are ok. However the Mystic Harbor one doesn't burn evenly and I waste a lot with wax stuck on the side. 

What have you finished this month? 

No comments:

Post a Comment