Jun 11, 2016

Sephora Favorites Chic It Easy

Sephora has a new favorites set which is the Chic It Easy(CAD $33). It contains 8 products which includes a full-sized YSL Touche Eclat which alone is CAD $50. I am sold alone with this item which I have tried many samples before and want to get a full-sized. This set is an awesome deal.









YSL Touche Eclat in No. 2 Luminous Ivory

This is the shade I want as I like to use this for my under eye area and as highlighter so this lighter shade is perfect.



Nars in Jungle Red

The whole set is only CAD $33 which I think is a pricing error as the sticker on the box says retail price is $49 and valued over $143. The price is more on the Sephora US website. This set is one of the best-valued sets from Sephora  for a while so I highly recommend to grab it while you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment