Jun 17, 2016

Bath and Body Works Semi-Annual Sale Haul

Bath and Body Works is having its semi-annual sale and of course I had to take advantage of it. I know I said before that I am trying to "wean" myself from buying exclusive Bath and Body Works 3-wick candles. I have certainly tried other brands but Bath and Body Works candles are still my favorites as they burn well and even(I spent so much time scraping the walls of candle jars of other brands).


I didn't go crazy as I still have a few candles and hand soap left in my stash. These are more than 50% off and it is a good time to stock up.


Honey Suckle, Tiki Mango Mai Tai, Strawberry Vanilla & Pineapple Lily

Out of the 4, I have only tried Honey Suckle before. So very excited to try these summer scents.


Deep-cleansing Hand Soap:
2 x Vanilla Berry Sorbet, Island Margarita and Strawberry Vanilla


Are you stocking up from the Bath and Body Works Semi-Annual sale? What did you grab?

No comments:

Post a Comment