Jul 18, 2016

July Favorite SkinCare



Summer is almost half gone. Hot and humid weather does not do good on my skin. My skin used to be so oily in the summer but I find when I hydrate my skin well enough, it would keep my skin less prone to pimples and less oily.

Drinking lots of water is a key essential to keep skin clear. Besides that, I like to apply sheet mask every other day and I find it really helps. 

My Beauty Diary Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Mask is a very affordable and effective sheet mask. After applying it on my face for an hour(even though the package suggests just half an hour), I like to keep it longer so my skin can absorb better. 

2 products which I got lately from Sephora Soko to Tokyo Set have become my favorites. Skin Inc. Pure Deepsea Hydrating Mask is such a good mask. Don't think of it as a mask but more of a good moisturizer. It is not sticky at all and I am a side-sleeper. I don't have to worry about my pillowcase getting all the "hydration". It absorbs into the skin quite fast and I didn't think much of it until after a few uses and I notice my skin has improved. More radiant.

Another product from the set is the Too Cool for School Egg Mousse Pack. I have used their Egg Mousse Soap and this is very similar. I apply this and massage into my skin after I cleanse my face. The scent is amazing and it is gentle enough to use every day. After I rinse off, I find my skin getting softer.

Last but not least is IOPE Bio Essence Intensive Conditioner. I apply this after I wash my face in the morning and instead of using a harsh toner which would strip off the moisture, this adds hydration and make skin care and makeup products go on smoothly. I have had this bottle for 7 months and only used up a little over half. Even though it is a bit pricier than other brands, I think it is worth it.

How do you switch up your summer skin care routine to keep your skin hydrated?

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment