Sep 9, 2016

Nivea Creme Care



Nivea has always been a special brand to me. I remember the unique blue round tin of Nivea Creme. The scent has remained the same throughout the years and scent is associated with memory and it certainly brings back fond childhood memories.

I was lucky enough to be selected to try these new products* from Nivea.

First up is Nivea Creme in the cute little tin. It is a rich moisturizer and it can be a bit rich for this time of the year. But I know I will keep the little tin in my purse for dry winter months. 

Nivea All-in-One Facial Cleansing Lotion comes as a nice surprise. It is my first facial product from the brand. It is a facial wash, make up remover and also a moisturizer, all-in-one. I use this to clean my face and remove makeup and it does an amazing job, even my eye makeup. These days, I like my face wash to be gentle as I hate the striped-dry feeling after face being washed. 

I quite enjoy the Nivea Protect and Care Anti-perspirant. The formula is free of alcohol and it is perfect to apply after shaving. It also has avocado oil so it is gentle and moisturizing. 

Nivea Creme Care Facial Cleansing Wipes is in a small package, contains 7 wipes. Perfect for travel for its compact size. Even though it does have alcohol in it, it doesn't dry out my skin. It does a pretty decent job in removing my makeup but since I wear waterproof mascara, I prefer to remove my eye makeup first before using the wipes.

Last but not least is the Nivea 12 Hour Essential Caring Lip Balm. I don't know about the 12 hour claim but it does a good job.

I am quite impressed with the products from the new Nivea Creme Care line. When it is a well-known skin brand throughout the years, it is exciting to see they are constantly coming up with new products and they perform well.




*products were sent by ChickAdvisor tor honest review


SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment