Sep 6, 2016

Lipsticks in my Purse

I always have a selection of lipsticks in my purse. There are 5 of them which constantly made their way to my purse. My criteria for lipsticks on-the-go is easy application and hydrating. Often I don't have my compact mirror with me so I like lipsticks which don't require a mirror for application.



Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in 94 Confident
YSL Nude in Private
Dior Lip Addict Glow

I got the Laneige Two Tone Lip Bar in Juicy Pop a month ago and it has quickly become my new favorite. When I first look at it and see the muted yellow, I wasn't too keen on the shades. But when it is applied, it is a beautiful shade. It is worn well as a gradient look and when I smack my lips together, it is a pretty coral pink shade.

Lancome Juicy Shaker is so much fun to use. Just look at the cute packaging and it is moisturizing. Lasting power is not too good but I don't mind re-applying it throughout the day.

Dior Lip Addict Glow is my luxurious lip balm. It changes color when applied on lips. I apply that on top of other lipsticks.


Chanel Rouge Coco Shine is my first one of the formula and I love it so much. Hydrating and  yet pigmented. 94 Confident is more of a fall shade but I apply it year round. YSL Nude in Private is my first YSL lipstick and I have got a couple more from the brand. This is probably one of my most-used lipstick. More than half used which says a lot about how much I love this.

What lipsticks made their way to your purse?
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment