Dec 9, 2016

Sephora Haul

You would think after the Sephora VIB sale last month, I would be all "shopped out" from Sephora. NOPE. Still buying and it has no sign of slowing down.

If you are a Sephora VIB/Rouge member, you would get a gift card of $15/20/25 off your purchase of $50, depending on your status. I got $25 off and of course I had to take advantage of that. I started off by looking through my "love" list and decided which I was going to buy. One thing led to another and I ended up getting more than I needed.


My original plan was to get the Too Faced White Chocolate Chip palette. I have always wanted to get the original Chocolate Bar palette. Toofaced.com has a limited edition of Chocolate Chip palette but the shipping and duties to Canada defeat the purpose of getting a cheaper palette. So I turned to Sephora to look for the White Chocolate Chip palette. But after reading all the reviews and swatches, I have decided not to get it as the shades are very light and would work for lighter skin tones only. 


So I got the Original Chocolate Bar palette since it has all the shades the limited edition has. The scent of chocolate is so soothing. Yes, I am a chocoholic. I had the Too Faced Chocolate Solei bronzer for 2 years and the chocolate scent is still strong.



I love Buxom lippies and this set is on sale from Cad $42 to 32. I believe this set is from the summer . 



I have read reviews about how good the Living Proof Dry Shampoo is. Saw this in their sale section. Not much of a sale (from CAD $33 to 29). But just the dry shampoo of that size is $29 alone so getting extra travel-sized shampoo and conditioner is a bonus.



My birthday is coming up so I got my birthday gift. I picked the Marc Jacobs one even though I have the products from previous perks or promos. Sephora current promo is 25minis which you could choose your deluxe sample. I have placed a few orders so I got 2 of the Benefit Good Proof Brow Pencils to try.


The brow pencil has a diamond-shaped tip. I have used this pencil a few times and I find it very easy to use and the unique-shaped tip really help in filling my brows with precision. Glad I got 2 of these.

I also got the Anastasia clear brow gel. This is my second tube and I have had their tinted brow gel but prefer the clear one.



Redeemed 100 perks for this ABH lip gloss in potion. It is a very dark vampy shade but since it is not a liquid lipstick but a lipgloss instead, it is more sheer and it does not look too dark on lips.





No comments:

Post a Comment