Jan 13, 2017

First Purchase from TooFaced.com

Ever since I got my Too Faced Chocolate Chip palette last month, I have been so impressed by their eyeshadow pigmentation, and also the delicious chocolate scent. I still have my eyes set on their limited edition matte chocolate chip palette exclusive to TooFaced.com.



I caught an awesome deal after Christmas when TooFaced.com offered 40% off their website as an apology to their customers at the launch of their Sweet Peach Collection(a lot of people placed their orders for a long time and still haven't received their orders.) Also found a free shipping code which makes the deal even sweeter. This is my first time placing an order with TooFaced.com and even though I read so many negative reviews about their recent purchases on their website, I am very happy with my experience with them and will definitely buy from them again. At the time I placed my order, I knew that TooFaced.com would be closed first week of January for inventory and orders would be shipped afterwards. I got my order via BorderFree in 10 business days(including their closed week) so not bad at all.

I decided to pick up 2 limited edition eyeshadow palettes which are not available at Sephora.ca.








Matte Chocolate Chip(left)
Original Chocolate Bar(right)

I have been using the Chocolate Bar palette for the whole month and loving it. This is how it compares to the Matte Chocolate Chip in size. It is about half the size and much more travel-friendly. 

So excited to try my new palettes out.


No comments:

Post a Comment