Feb 28, 2017

February Empties


Bath Products:
Lush Santa's Belly Shower Jelly
Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Body Wash

I got the Lush Santa's Belly shower jelly a while back and just finished it up. I love Lush shower jelly but this one texture is kind of different. Not sure if it is a bit old but the jelly just doesn't melt in the shower. Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange  shower gel is one of my all-time favorite from the brand. The scent is amazing.

Hair Products:
Batiste Dry Shampoo (Coconut Tropical)
Nioxin Scalp Treatment

Finished another of my regular dry shampoo, Batiste. I have tried many throughout the years and Batiste is still my favorite. Price is good and easy to get it at any drug stores. Even though it requires brushing after application to avoid white residue on hair. It doesn't make my hair feel gritty afterwards. Nioxin Scalp Treatment has been used together with their shampoo and conditioner. I have used a few of these and only noticed a difference when I first used it and don't seem to make a significant difference over continued use for prevention of hair loss.

Skincare Products:
La Roche Posay Anthelios
Sunday Riley Good Genes

I got Sunday Riley Good Genes in the Sunday Riley duo during the Sephora VIB sale last fall. I was really excited to use this as I finished up the sample size and have seen significant result in improving my skin texture and lightening of dark pigmentation. This bottle only last me 3 months which I am a bit disappointed as it is not cheap. After using it a while, I don't see much difference for the past few months. Still think it is a great product but will wait a while before re-purchasing.

Makeup Products:
Chanel Les Beiges No.02 Healthy Glow Multi Colour
Lioele AutoBrow
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Mad Max Brown

I didn't really finish up the Chanel Les Beiges powder but used up a good chunk of it. I have had this for a few years and love this palette. However, it tends to crack in the middle of the pan and make a mess every time I use it. I have talked with a Chanel SA and she said the new formulation doesn't crack.


Sheet Masks:
Tony Moly Gold Snail Hydro Gel Mask
Karuna Age Defying Face Mask
Natureby Snail Essence Mask
IOPE Bio Intensive Essence Facial Mask

I got some new sheet masks to try. Karuna is a gift from my best friend. I got the Age-defying masks together with the Hydrating masks. I am very impressed with this brand and will repurchase after I am done. They are available at Sephora. Tony Moly is also a gift from my other friend. This is my first Tony Moly masks and it is very hydrating and since the mask comes in 2 halves, making it fit any face much better. But my favorite of the whole bunch is still the IOPE Bio Intensive Essence Facial Mask. This is the most hydrating out of these and you can certainly expect significant result after each use. Natureby mask is a bonus from one of my purchases from a Korean ebay seller. It is ok and nothing special.


Candles:
Bath and Body Works Twisted Peppermint
Marshmallow Fireside



No comments:

Post a Comment