Sep 25, 2017

Aug & Sep Empties


Skincare:
Fresh Soy Face Cleanser
La Roche Posay Effaclar
Origins United State Tonic
Skin Inc. Licorice Serum
Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment
Diapia 24K Gold Snail Gel Eye Patch
Ole Henriksen Ultimate Lift Eye Gel

Seems I have finished a whole lot of products but this is a combination of 2 months. A few are my staples and I am not going to repeat myself. Diapia 24 K Gold Snail Gel Eye Patch is new for me this month. Whenever I don't have enough sleep and my eyes look extra tired in the morning, I pop a pair of these eye patch for 5 mins to give my under eye area a boost to de-puff and for extra hydration. 
Makeup:
Anastasia Clear Brow Gel

Body:
Lush Ro's Argan Body Conditioner
Jergens Moisturizer for Wet Skin

I received Jergens Moisturizer for Wet Skin for PR review. To me, it is just a gimmicky product. It is no different than any other body moisturizer. Even I apply it right after shower when my skin is still set, I don't find the lotion being absorbed into my skin much better than other. Lush Ro's Argan Body Conditioner is my favorite at the moment. It is supposed to be used as a body conditioner, meaning you apply it during shower(you have to turn off the tap and apply the conditioner to your wet skin and let it sit for a few mins and then rinse off). I use this mainly as an enriched hand lotion for night time. That is the only hand lotion which keep my hands moisturized for the entire night. Even though it is such a great product, I am not a big fan of the rose scent. I will keep my eyes out for more new scents for Halloween and Christmas.

Hair: 
Batiste Dry Shampoo(Tropical)


New Sheet Masks tried this month:
Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Sheet Mask
Oseque Dual Bubble Toctoc Mask
Leaders Bright Toning Mild Cotton Mask


Candles:
Chesapeake Bay Strength + Energy Madarin Verbena
Bath & Body Works Honey Suckle Bouquet
Bath & Body Works Palm Leaves & Mango
Bath & Body Works Congrats
Bath & Body Works Watermelon Lemonade




No comments:

Post a Comment