Aug 29, 2018

Sephora VIB Appreciation Sale Haul

Sephora surprised us with a VIB Appreciation Sale. Usually they have one in the spring (15% off for VIB Rouge) and one in the fall (20% off). With the launch of their new reward system, they are having a VIB Appreciation Sale now(VIB Rouge started Aug 24 and last till Sep 3) and VIB insiders can start shopping after that.


What is different about this sale is we can only use our discount code once online and unlimited times if we visit the stores. This sucks as I prefer online shopping. I made out a wishlist and got a couple of items with my online order. 

I got the It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye Eye Cream and Fresh Soy Face Cleanser which are re-purchased items.






I wanted to get an eyeshadow palette and had my eyes set on the Dior Backstage palette. But the couple of stores which I went to don't carry any Backstage products. I came across this Viseart Petit Pro 2 eyeshadow palette. I was super impressed by how buttery and creamy these shadows are. Very pigmented and not a lot of fallout. Very happy with my purchase.




Shade: 510 Tawny Rose


I am so excited about getting the Armani Lip Magnet. I swatched the shades a couple of times before but they didn't have the shade I wanted in store so I got this online. On the website, the shade doesn't look too attractive but in real person, it is super pretty. It is called Tawny Rose and I believe this was a shade introduced for last fall. It is a beautiful rose color with a tint of lilac undertone. It feels very comfortable on the lips. Not as drying as the Chanel Rouge Allure Ink. The applicator is very easy to use and I didn't have to line my lips.


Samples

There are still a couple more things I would like to get and will have to go in stores to swatch. 

What have you or planning to pick up during the Sephora VIB Appreciation Sale?




No comments:

Post a Comment