Sep 2, 2018

Sheet Mask Performance by Skin Analyzer (Part 2)


I am still committed to using facial sheet masks. I do sheet masks maybe 5 times a week minimum. I know there are a lot of debates about how often you use sheet masks. Some people say if you overdo it, you would clog your pores and have a negative effect on your skin rather than benefiting it. 

My theory is pick sheet masks which are suitable for your skin. For example, my main concern is hydration. I find with the right amount of hydration, it really helps my skin and making it plump and produce less oil and thus less breakouts, even in the hot summer months. 

My skin type is oily combination, more towards on the drier side these days. I don't pick sheet masks which are rich in hydration two times in a row. I would pick a hydrated one on first day and the pick another one which is aiming towards wrinkle-prevention or brightening benefits. In the cold dry winter months, I may do more hydration masks simultaneously.

I have tried a few new sheet masks the last little while and is happy to report that I have found a very good Korean brand, recommended by my sister-in-law. Brand is JM Solution. I have tried a number of different versions from this brand and so far all perform very well. 


Moisture level: 66%
Oil level: 20%


Moisture level: 69%
Oil level: 19%


Moisture level: 66%
Oil level: 20%


Moisture level: 59%
Oil level: 19%


Moisture level: 70%
Oil level: 20%


Moisture level: 73%
Oil level: 23%


Moisture level: 61%
Oil level: 19%


Moisture level: 58%
Oil level: 18%


Moisture level: 63%
Oil level: 19%


Moisture level: 68%
Oil level: 20%


Moisture level: 77%
Oil Level: 22%

The last one is from JM Solution called Water Luminous Silky Coconut Mask. It gives a record-high reading of 77% in moisture level for me. When I opened the package, I could just tell how rich the mask is and is loaded with essence. The texture of sheet masks from this brand is very nice as well. Thin enough and fit my face shape well. Doesn't slide down my face even with the supple amount of essence. Best part is this brand is easily accessible here in Canada and very affordable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment