Sep 24, 2018

Favorite Rose Pink Makeup Look

Ever since I missed out on the limited-edition Pillow Talk Eyeshadow Palette by Charlotte Tilbury earlier this month, I was so bummed that I couldn't get my hands on the beautiful eyeshadow quad. What did I do? Shop my stash.

Shopping your own stash is a great way to decide if you really need the new products in the market. More likely, you would find similar shades in your makeup collection. 

I like more neutral eye look as I can only carry more natural shades. Mostly neutral shades like earth tones fit me the best but I would like to switch things up once in a while and a rosy pink tone is my second favorite.


The pillow talk eyeshadow quad has 2 matte and 2 shimmery shades. When I try to look for similar shades in my stash, I found the Urban Decay Naked 3 which has a lot of similar shades. But I need some strong shimmery shade and I found a palette which I only used a handful of times: Coastal Scents Beijing palette. To be honest, I can't even remember that I have this in my collection. The shadows are amazingly pigmented and creamy. I use a shimmery peachy pink shade over my lids and use some mauve/pink matte shades from the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette on my crease. 

For my face, I use my current favorite cushion from Moonshot. Check out my previous blog post for a review. Since I was shopping my stash, I rediscovered a few blushes that I forgot. Hourglass Diffused Heat is one of them and I love how natural this blush is and it has beautiful highlighting powder within the blush that it creates an amazing natural glow.

I am obsessed with Charlotte Tilbury's pillow talk lipstick and as pretty as the shade is, I don't want to ditch out another $27 for a lip liner. I found Annabelle Demure lip liner which is very similar to the Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk. 

Do you shop your stash to re-discover forgotten products?


No comments:

Post a Comment