Sep 18, 2018

First Online Order w/ Beauty by Shoppers Drug Mart

I have been shopping at Shoppers Drug Mart for a long time. It is similar to CVS in the US. Drug store, makeup and groceries. They have a very good loyalty reward program. Used to be much better but still good now as they are with the mother company of one of Canada's biggest grocery chain, Loblaws so I can redeem my points buying groceries.

Shoppers Drug Mart has revamped its beauty online store a while back but this is my first online order with them.


I placed my order on the weekend and it took 2 business days for my order to arrive. Very happy.


I usually get my GlamGlow SuperMud from Sephora. But I am down to my 1/8 jar and I don't think I can wait until their VIB Sale next month. I was just browsing the Shoppers Drug Mart Beauty Boutique website and pleasantly surprised that they carry GlamGlow. I got SuperMud Clearing Treatment and my regular La Roche Posay Anthelios face sunscreen. It was 20X points so I thought why not.


What I didn't realize was I was gifted a huge bag of products with my first online order.



I am overjoyed with all these. I couldn't believe it. Pixi Glow Tonic, Garnier Micellar Water, Cake Dry shampoo, Loreal lipstick etc.

With the 20x points, I received over 30,000 points which equals to $30 on a regular redemption day(it would be more if I redeem on a bonus redemption day). 

Beauty by Shoppers Drug Mart is now carrying drug store makeup online as well, not just high end brands. It makes life easier as sometimes I would like to get the drug store brand but not all stores carry that brand or the shades I want. I can now just hop online and get my products instead of driving to 5 different stores to hunt for them.



No comments:

Post a Comment