Sep 15, 2018

Sephora Rouge Event Sep 2018

Just came back from my Sephora Rouge Event. Not very exciting to be honest. I wanted to check out Holiday gift sets and Charlotte Tilbury products but the store I went to didn't have a lot on display. Maybe if it is a bigger store, they would have more selection.


Charlotte Tilbury display

I was told that the store I went to will not carry Charlotte Tilbury so whatever they couldn't sell, they would send those back. I was only able to grab a pillow talk lipstick. Very disappointed that I couldn't even get the lip cheat(lip liner). Will have to order online, I guess.


Refreshments

Very nice selection of refreshments, including pastries from Tim Horton's.




Bite Beauty 4 little Bites Amuse Bouche Lipstick Set


Too Faced Dream Queen Limited Edition Make Up Collection



Beauty Blender Sweet Surprise Mystery Bag






Gift bag with samples









No comments:

Post a Comment