Oct 23, 2018

Are you getting your Advent Calendar?

Yes, I know it is not even Halloween yet and Christmas holiday gifts sets are rolling out. Christmas gift sets are always exciting for me as I love trying out new products in deluxe sample sizes. 

Another excitement is the rolling out of Advent Calendars. How fun it is to open up a box each day counting down to Christmas? I have purchased advent calendars from Loccitane before and enjoyed it so much.

I have a few of my pick for Advent Calendars this year:



This one features 24 full sized products from KBeauty from Yesstyle.com. I love Korean beauty products and there are so many brands that I haven't tried. However, this one just got released yesterday and it was temporarily sold out already. So I guess I would have to stalk the website and see if this will be restocked. This one is US $129.90.


Just look at how gorgeous this is. It is pricey though at CAD $250.



This one from NYX features 10 shadows and 14 lippies. I love NYX lip products and this one is super tempting. CAD $75



For Kiehl's lovers, this one is perfect. CAD $89

CALENDAR INCLUDES
  • Ultra Facial Cream: 7 ml
  • Calendula Herbal-Extract Toner: 40 ml
  • Creamy Eye Avocado: 14 ml
  • Super Multi-corrective Cream: 7 ml
  • Lip Balm #1: 15 ml
  • Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque: 14 ml
  • Tumeric & Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Mask: 14 ml
  • Midnight Recovery Concentrate: 2 ml
  • Creme de Corps: 30 ml
  • Amino Acid Shampoo: 65 ml
  • Amino Acid Conditioner: 65 ml
  • Ultimate Strength Hand Salve: 75 ml
  • Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate: 5 ml
  • Hydro-Plumping Re-Texturizing Serum Concentrate: 5 ml
  • Facial Fuel Energizing Moisture Treatment for Men: 15 ml
  • Calendula and Aloe Mask: 5 ml
  • Midnight Recovery Concenrate Eye: 3 ml
  • Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution: 4 ml
  • Ultra Facial Cleanser: 30 ml
  • Ultimate Man Bar Soap: 90 g
  • Clearly Corrective Brightening & Smoothing Moisture Treatment: 7 ml
  • Daily Reviving Oil Concentrate: 2 ml
  • Age Defender Power Serum: 3 ml


Would you be getting your hands on any advent calendar?




No comments:

Post a Comment