Oct 22, 2018

Excel Cosmetics Eyeshadow Palette SR06

 Ever since I missed out on the Charlotte Tilbury's Pillow Talk Eyeshadow palette, I have been shopping my stash to look for similar shades. I found a few similar shades but that does not stop me from hunting for similar palettes for a fraction of price.


Excel Cosmetics Eyeshadow Palette SR06

Excel Cosmetics is a Japanese drugstore brand and I have read a lot of great reviews about how pigmented and creamy their eyeshadows are. Their products are not that easy to find here so I bought it online. 


I like simple eye makeup and I find I only use a few shades in a large palette. For this 4 eyeshadow quad, the shades are enough for me to create a simple eye look. The shadows are also very creamy as read in the reviews. 

Excel Cosmetics is a drug store brand but the quality is as good as major makeup brands. As shown in the swatches above, those are just one-swipe-swatch. They are also very easy to blend. Since I bought it online, I had to pay for shipping which comes to around CAD $23 for this quad. 

I would highly recommend getting more from this brand if you have friends in Asia or don't mind paying extra for shipping. They release new quads quite often and I have my eyes set on their 2018 fall palettes already.

No comments:

Post a Comment