Mar 8, 2016

Bite Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Radish

Bite Beauty has just launched a new formulated line of lipsticks: Amuse Bouche, to replace their luminous creme. They have 34 new shades. I usually go for the nude mauve pink shades. Sephora had a 100 perk for one of the more vibrant shades and I just have to get it.


Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Radish

Radish is described as a deep magenta. Very bright and vibrant and the pigmentation is awesome. One swipe is all you need.



Look at how bright this shade is. It is super moisturizing and you can see the slight sheen off this light-handed swatch.

As I like to wear more nude mauve shades and this is way too bright for me to wear. Yes, I am still to get used to bright lip colors. I have decided to make this work and line my lips with a nude liner(Essence in the Nude) and top off with a very light dotting of Radish.


I would definitely get a few more from this new Bite formula. Probably not on the vibrant spectrum but the more mauve, everyday wear shades.

Have you tried the new Bite Amuse Bouche lipsticks? What are your thoughts?


No comments:

Post a Comment