Nov 1, 2016

Sephora F&F Sale Haul

Sephora is having its semi annual VIB sale soon. VIB Rouge sale starts Nov 4-7(use code 20ROUGE) and VIB sale starts Nov 11-14(use code 20VIB). 

I was lucky enough to be sent a code to use during the Sephora Employee Friends and Family sale last week. I did not have a whole lot new exciting products on my wishlist as a lot of new holiday sets are out of stock or not available in the Canadian website. That sucks and hopefully they would become available this weekend. If not, my wallet would appreciate it more :)



My Sephora F&F haul consists of mainly skin care product which I have my eyes set on for a while and it is a perfect time to take advantage of the 20% off.





I have been wanting this set for a while. After I tried the deluxe sample size of Good Genes, I knew I would have to grab this set. The set consists of 0.5 oz Good Genes Treatment and 0.5 0z Luna Sleeping Night Oil. I have tried the Luna Oil before and am eager to try this duo at night time. Good Genes is a lactic acid treatment and is very effective in exfoliating and lightening dark spots. Luna oil is a very good night oil treatment. The scent may not be for everyone but I am ok with that. 




This set consists of Pure Deepsea Hydrating Mask and 3 serums(Licorice, Vitamin A and Collagen). I have used the hydrating mask and it is hydrating and not tacky night mask that I can wear comfortably at sleep. The serums are meant to be added to the hydration mask for customized needs. This set is quite a good valued set as the hydrating mask alone is $56 alone and with a few dollars more, I can try the serums as well.


I am impressed with Skin Inc. products so I want to try their Pure Serum Mist. It is a smaller size. This can be used as an essence softener/serum to be used on a clean face and before moisturizer. Also can be used as a setting spray and a hydrating mist. It would be perfect for the drier and cooler weather.


Got two of my skin care staples: Clarisonic Radiance brush heads and Fresh Soy Face Cleanser.  


Picked up another shade of my holy grail stick foundation stick: MUFE Ultra HD Invisible Cover Stick Foundation in the shade of Y315(right swatch). I have the shade Y365(left swatch in the picture above). 

What is on your wishlist for the Sephora VIB sale this year? See my wishlist on my previous blog post.



SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment