Dec 5, 2016

Bath & Body Works Haul


Bath and Body Works had an amazing deal on 3-wick candles over the weekend. I was sooooooo tempted to put in my online order. But since I had stocked up quite a bit 2 weeks ago, I thought I'd better wait to use some up. I am sure they would have some Boxing Day sale.

I am obsessed with peppermint scents for the holiday season. I have had their Twisted Peppermint candle in the past and love it. But Peppermint Marshmallow is my first and I am so surprised I love this so much better than the regular Twisted Peppermint. The scent is not as sweet and it is a perfect combination of the Marshmallow Fireside and Twisted Peppermint. I highly recommend to pick up more for their upcoming sales.

Did you stock up on the Bath and Body Works 3-wick candles over the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment