Aug 28, 2018

Sephora's new Beauty Insider Reward Bazaar

Sephora has launched its new Beauty Insider Rewards Bazaar today. Their reward bazaar hasn't been very attractive to me in the past. Whenever I have enough points, other than 100 perks, the 250, 500 or higher up perks always sell out before I even had a chance to view and decide. 

I didn't read into the fine prints of their new rewards bazaar but what interests me the most is you can now redeem points for gift cards. I believe you can redeem 2500 perks for a $100 gift card. The other exciting feature is you can now redeem for full-sized products. They would have new perks every Tues and Thurs at 9:00 PST. 

Today is the first day they launched their new bazaar and I got an email around the time they released their new rewards. I quickly went online to see what is exciting.


There are a lot more options for the 750 to 2500 points. This is a screenshot I just took a few minutes ago. As you can see, most of them are sold out already. 


However, I did manage to snatch one of their full-sized products offered for 750 points. I got the full-sized Fresh soy face cleanser which is at $49. I'd rather have something full-sized that I would use instead of some tiny deluxe sample sized products which I may or may not use. To be honest, I have redeemed 3 or 4 500 perks box sets and I still haven't touched them. 

There were so many complaints about how the rewards were so limited and sold out so fast. I think Sephora should really consider adding the quantity of their rewards if they want to keep their customers. In the US, Sephora's main competitor is Ulta which apparently has a much better and attractive rewards system. In Canada here, they don't have a lot of competitions other than major department stores and one drug store(Shoppers Drug mart) which they are starting to carry more luxurious brands as well as drug store brands online. 

What do you think of Sephora's new Beauty Insider Reward Bazaar? 



No comments:

Post a Comment