Mar 5, 2019

Too Faced Peach My Cheeks

At my local Winners, there has been a lot of great cosmetic finds lately. From high end skin care products to make up items. A lot of products found there are discontinued but there are also some which are still available at Sephora at double the price.





Too Faced Peach My Cheeks



Peach Berry


This blush claims to be cream to powder finish. Once you get over the waxy top layer of the blush, it gets much easier to get the product. I picked the shade Peach Berry which is the darkest as I find the other shades not pigmented enough. 

The shade suits my skin tone very well. But I find the lasting power is not that long. Usually around 3-4 hours. The finish is between a radiant and matte which I love. For the price, I think this blush is a great bargain. 

Have you found any gems at your Winners/Marshall/TJ Maxx?

No comments:

Post a Comment