Jul 6, 2019

Jupitoo.com Sunglasses Review

Summer is finally here in Canada and there are a few summer essentials that I cannot live without. For skin care, I religiously apply my sunscreen. Also remember to reapply after a few hours. For hydration, I always carry my bottle of water everywhere I go. So important to stay hydrated in the hot summer days. For eye protection, sunglasses are a must for me. 

I was contacted by Jupitoo Optics, which is a global online optical store, to try a pair of sunglasses of my choice. They have a wide variety of both regular eyeglasses and sunglasses. 




I picked a pair of polygon sunglasses which I think fits my round face the best. 

The sunglasses are packaged extremely well in this luxurious sunglasses case. It was shipped with extreme care in bubble-wrapped packaging. 


These sunglasses are very well-made. Very sturdy.



This design is very chic. Not your average aviator. The lenses are cut beautifully into polygons to fit the frames. I love the details to give it a special twist in design. 


This has become my new favorite and I keep them in my car for everyday wear. 

Jupitoo has very excellent customer service. My sunglasses were shipped internationally and  tracking information was provided and it only took a few business days to arrive at my door step. I also love the fact that very detailed measurements are given for each pair of sunglasses. You can also pick the color of the frame and lenses. Very unique experience indeed. 

Whether to shop for your regular eyeglasses or a pair of sunnies, I highly recommend Jupitoo.





* Sunglasses sent to me for my honest review



No comments:

Post a Comment