Nov 24, 2011

Necklace


This is my shopping pattern. I placed an online order yesterday with J. Crew. I would stop going to the web site for a while(a few hours but that's it). Then I start to search for new items to be put in my wishlist.   Rarely do I see some new item right away and I would want that immediately and buy impulsively. Instead, I would put the items on my wishlist and let them sit there for a few days.

My wardrobe used to be extremely boring. Clothes are all of the same color group, same style. In other words, nothing exciting. However, those are the pieces I would keep for a long time. They rarely go out of style and I can wear them repeatedly.

Lately, I have decided to add pieces to my wardrobe to add a few zest. Started to wear color and try different styles. Some may work and some may not work. But at least I could say I tried.

Received the J. Crew Christmas gift catalog in the mail. Saw this beautiful necklace with the cardigan and blouse. Fell in love with it. I don't usually wear red but this tone of red is very nice and not overpowering.

1 comment:

  1. Designer cheap miu miu handbags are specially designed for women who want to keep pace with global fashion trends or go ahead to flaunt these snazzy cheap chanel handbags
    either at a power lunch or at a swanky cocktail party. Designer hermes birkin kelly handbags are the most beautiful Handbags than any other handbags found in the market. Besides, these cheap louis vuitton handbags are stylish and fashionable. The handbags are ideally omega speedmaster watches sized to carry all your essentials for a high-powered meeting or to flaunt as arm candy on a hot night out. These ultra sassy best christmas gifts, designed with a great attention to detail, feature zippered compartments, comfortable handles and stylized mark the royalty of cheap rolex watches.

    ReplyDelete