Oct 19, 2012

J. Crew Short-Sleeve Sweatshirt

Got a few other tops from my last J. Crew order. One of them is the short-sleeve sweatshirt I have been waiting for a popback for months.

Back in the middle of summer, I saw the sweatshirt online. But who would be thinking of wearing a sweatshirt when it was 35 degrees outside? 

Story always goes likes this, when you want to get it, it is sold out and nowhere to be found.



Short-sleeve sweatshirt in size M (here)

The only size popback was a medium and I grabbed it before it is gone again. The fabric is a very soft and thicker cotton/linen. In the cooler months, I am planning to layer it with a plain white shirt underneath.


Are you a "stalker" on online merchandise items? I am definitely a stalker, especially during J. Crew sales. Yesterday, they had a pretty decent rollout. I was this close on placing another order the day before on the stovepipe pants in wool check. It was on sale from $188 to $118 and I still have one 20% off mail-in coupon left(burning in my pocket since it will expire on Oct 31). But surprisingly, the pants and a few other items I have been watching mysteriously disappeared online. And they have the free shipping promo going on until Oct 21(Sunday). Think they will have another big promo next Monday and they are pulling a lot of their promo items back. At least this is my speculation. 


15 comments:

  1. this is a cute top - i really like it. the 20% coupon promo is also beckoning at me. i hope they roll out more items!

    xox P

    phiphisblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I swear if J. Crew is sending out more 20% off coupons out, I will buy a whole lot more. Well, don't know if it's a good thing or not for me haha!

      Delete
  2. love tops like this!

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how soft this sweatshirt is. Can dress it up or down with it. My type of sweatshirt :)

      thanks for visiting my blog, newest follower of your awesome blog!

      Delete
  3. blogwalking~ nice blog!^^ http://shabanahime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a stalker too:).Thats what you learn when your part of the JCAs,haha.

    Love my short-sleeved sweatshirt,I got mine in the summer.It loooks so good with the leopard perfect shirt under it.

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is sometimes fun to stalk J. Crew online. You never know what will popback and you feel like you have scored big! Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  5. Great top! :)

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This seems like a really versatile basic that is really comfortable as well :) I don't tend to shop online that much as it's expensive and takes a long time to ship to Australia usually, but it's always fun to browse online stores and add items to your cart for fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this sweatshirt as I can dress it up or down. Love tops like that! Online shopping is so much fun but sometimes dangerous as I can still be in my pajamas and spending money at the same time haha! Too easy doesn't make it seem real until your credit card bill arrives :(

      Delete
  7. I Love the color!<3
    http://heeeyitslauren.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have this, I bought it over the summer and I LOVE it!! Super comfy and soft =]

    www.elizabethmaycelovelifebeauty.com

    ReplyDelete