Jul 31, 2015

Small Sephora Order just to get Clarisonic Perks


Admit it. Sometimes you just buy at Sephora just to get the perks. I did this small online order just to get the Clarisonic 500 perks gift set. 


- Clarisonic – Radiance Brush Head
- Clarisonic – Sonic Radiance™ Brightening Solution Skin Illuminating Cleanser (1.0 oz)
- Clarisonic – Sonic Radiance™ Brightening Solution Skin Renewing Peel Wash (1.0 oz)
- Clarisonic – Sonic Radiance™ Brightening Solution Brightening Activator Serum (0.14 oz) 


To me, this is totally worth 500 perks as the brush head itself it worth $27. I have always used the deep pore brush head and eager to try this radiance one as the brush bristles look much denser and it looks like it would help in deep cleansing clogged pores.


This Fresh Sugar Honey Lip Treatment is probably my third one. I just can't live without it. I used up mine and was eager to get another one right away. Honey is a natural nude shade which I apply alone or layer it with nude brownish lipstick. I know a lot of people are saying this is just an overly-hyped tinted lip balm. But to me, it is so moisturizing and it seems to last a while for me so I can totally justify in splurging on this.


Bite Matte Creme Lipstick in Braised Maple is another lip product I bought. It is indeed a fall lip shade but it is almost August and in Canada here, it may get cooler by Sep and it is almost fall. See my previous post for swatches on this gorgeous lippy and how it looks on me.

Have a great weekend everyone! 




4 comments:

  1. Great idea, sometimes I do such purchases too! ~~ And I think that's a great purchase ;)

    Celly | Asian Beauty and Makeup Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always like to put a few things in my shopping cart and whenever I see a good gift with purchase, I would grab it.

      Delete
  2. Ok, I admit it! LOL. At least now I don't have any points left with Sephora that I wouldn't be tempted like this in a while. But this is exceptionally good perk. I say well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't got much points left with Sephora now. I redeemed most of my points in the last few months already(not really happy with their service as they now have Canadian warehouse and a lot of products cannot be shipped including the Tatcha, Perricone MD and Sunday Riley products). So when I saw the Clarisonic set, decided to redeem the rest of my points and get it over with.

      Delete