Sep 25, 2015

Lush Haul

Have not done a Lush haul for a while. Lush has recently launched some new products and I am so excited to get my hands on these as I am not sure if these are permanent or limited edition.





The only product I have tried before is the Cup O'Coffee, which is a face/body mask I fell in love with after trying out a sample earlier. If you love the scent of coffee, you have to have this. This is a permanent product so you don't have to dash out to get some. I have used this more on my body as an exfoliator. The scent is absolutely amazing. For sure to wake you up if you feel like you just roll out of bed and half asleep still.



Refresher shower jelly is another amazing product to wake you up in the shower. The amazing lemon scent reminds me of lemon meringue pie which is one of my favorite desserts. Definitely have to get a couple more.

I am a big fan of their Comforter Bubble Bar. It is my all time favourite bubble bar from Lush and I always have to have one or two in my stash. When I find out they are coming out with the Comforter Shower Cream, I was jumping for joy. I love the black currant and berry scent and if I can enjoy the scent every day in my shower, it would be a dream come true. 

It is a shower cream, not a shower gel, which is more moisturizing and supposedly thicker in texture. However, it is kind of runny. When I used it the first time, I poured out more product than I needed. The scent is the same as the bubble bar but it doesn't linger on unfortunately. When I use the Comforter bubble bar, the scent lingers on in the bathroom for hours after my bath and it lasts quite a while on my body. The shower cream doesn't. So as much as I love the "idea" of Comforter as a shower product, it does not live up to my expectation. 

I haven't tried Beautiful Shower Gel. I just had a brief sniff and it smells very fruity, peaches and apricots. Can't wait to try it out. 

Have you tried out any of the new products from Lush?

No comments:

Post a Comment