Jun 23, 2016

What is on my face


Summer is officially here and I am not a big fan of hot and humid weather. I am loving the luminous, healthy glow(yes, that is what happens when you watch too much Korean drama!) and I have oily combination skin and find this combination of products do not grease my face up and yet give my skin a glow from within look.

Foundation:
MUFE HD Invisible Cover Stick Foundation(Y365)
IOPE Air Cushion XP Cover (C23)

I can honestly say I have found my holy grail foundation: MUFE HD Invisible Cover Stick Foundation. It gives medium coverage but yet still look so natural. I usually just dab a few strokes on area where I need more coverage, blend it out with my Sigma F80 flat kabuki brush. Then, I use a damp beauty blender to blot some IOPE Air Cushion on my cheeks to give a healthy glow from within illusion. 

Bronzer/Blush:
Tom Ford Soleil Contouring Compact

I swirl my blush brush into the compact and mix all three shades and apply it as an overall bronzer. 

Highlight:
Chosungah 22 24H Raybeam Highligher
Dior Skinflash Radiance Booster Pen

Dior Skinflash Radiance Booster Pen is applied underneath my eye area to give it some life.

To give my cheeks a kick of natural highlight, I am loving Chosungah 22 highlighter. It is a cream highlighter and I just do 3 dots on each side of my cheeks and use a sponge to blend it out.


Brows:
Benefit ka-Brow Cream Gel Eyebrow Color with Brush


I got this deluxe sample from Sephora with one my previous orders. This is a cream gel and I find this last longer than my regular brow pencil. The brush is quite good as it is stiff and precise.

Lipsticks:
IOPE Water Fit Lipstick in Forever Pink
Laneige Two Tone Lip Bar in #2 Red Blossom

For the summer, I like a softer pink lips and I have been using these two lipsticks non-stop this month. IOPE Water Fit Lipstick in Forever Pink has been my favorite but I forgot all about it until re-discovered recently(see my post for swatches and review).

Another rediscovery is the Laneige Two Tone Bar(see post for review). Ombre/gradient lips are easy to achieve with this Laneige two tone bar. When I am in a rush and not be precise in doing the gradient look, I apply this all over and smack my lips together and out the door I go.

Do you switch up for summer makeup? What are you must-haves?


SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment