Jun 27, 2016

June Empties


Hair Prouducts:
Tresemme Thermal Creations Heat Protection
Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave in Conditioner

Two of my regular hair products used up this month. Tresemme Heat Protection is my favorite drug store heat protectant. Sexy Hair Soy leave in conditioner has been great but I think my hair is getting used to it and the effect is not as obvious as when I first started to use it. Maybe it is time to explore other brands.

Body:
Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater Bath and Shower Gel
Off Botanicals Lotion Insect Repellent


Haven't used any Crabtree & Evelyn products for a while. I remember when I was in my university days, I was obsessed with the brand and used a lot of their products. This Rosewater shower gel was included in a gift set I received over at Christmas. The scent is amazing. Only complaint is the bottle itself. Not very squeezable.

I am allergic to mosquito bites and I apply insect repellent daily whenever I go outside. Off Botanicals Lotion has been used for years. It is quite effective. I don't like the spray version as I find it being quite sticky to apply and the scent is quite strong. This lotion is easy to absorb and also moisturizing.

Face:
Neutrogena Eye Make-up Remover
RapidLash Eyelash & Eyebrow Enhancing Serum
Marc Jacobs Lip Lock Moisture Balm

Don't know how many of these I have used up but I love them so much and will continue to use them. RapidLash serum is quite pricey and I don't apply as often now. I used to apply it every night but I can honestly say this serum works. Now that my lashes are of a decent length and quite full, I just apply it a couple of times a week.

Marc Jacobs Lip Lock Moisture Balm is a deluxe sample size I got with my Sephora order some time last year. It is quite nice in the moisturizing department. But it is soft and I almost broke it when applying. Not sure if this is the same for the full-sized one. 


Candles:
DW Kind Wine Black Cherry Merlot 
Bath and Body Works London Tea & Lemon
Bath and Body Works Pineapple Mango
HomeTrends Tropical Fruit

DW candles are my favorites other than Bath and Body Works. I especially love this line of soy wax candle. I grab them at Winners and whenever I come across the brand, I always pick them up. I love tropical fruit scents in the summer. Bath and Body Works Lonon Tea & Lemon is my all time favorite and I still have one more in my stash. Pineapple Mango is quite nice. The scent is very refreshing but after a while, the scent can be a bit too much sweet. Think I got the HomeTrends Tropical Fruit from Walmart. Not very impressed as the scent is very weak and it doesn't burn evenly.



No comments:

Post a Comment