Jun 24, 2016

Sephora Favorites Soko to Tokyo Customizable Skin Care Set

Just scored on another awesome Sephora Favorites set: Soko to Tokyo Customizable Skin Care Set.


Included in the set:
5 skin care products picked by you
Sephora rose gold makeup bag


It is out of stock on the Canadian Sephora website right now and I am not sure if it is coming back to stock as it is such a good-valued set. 

At the time of my online purchase, I had a choice of 6 products to pick from and I picked 5:

Tatcha Polished Deep Rice Enzyme Powder
Skin Inc. Pure Deepsea Hydrating Mask
Caolion Premium Hot & Cool Pore Pack Duo
Too Cool for School Egg Mousse Pack

This set is quite unique in the checkout process. I went to pick the set and then was asked to pick 5 products(from 6 options). After I picked the 5 options, they would end up in my cart with their individual prices. Once I hit the check out button, the discount was applied and went from $130 to $31. 

Out of the 5 products, I have only tried Tatcha Polished Deep Rice Enzyme Powder which I adore. It is a gentle exfoliator which I can use every other day. Not too harsh even for everyday use. I have tried Too Cool For School Egg Mousse Face Wash. It is in my regular skin care routine and I am excited to try another product from the brand. 

Sephora is doing really good with their Favorite Sets lately. I got the Chic It Easy set earlier this week (see my post). However, they are super popular and they usually sell out within hours so you just have to grab it while you can.


No comments:

Post a Comment