Aug 17, 2016

What is on my radar

What is on my radar

I admit I have been doing pretty good in controlling my splurges on makeup. Besides my latest obsession with sheet mask and skin care products, I haven't bought any new makeup products. But that does not mean I have lost interest in makeup.  Fall/winter and even holiday collection is gradually coming and I know with the Sephora VIB sale in Oct/Nov, I would be doing major damage on my wallet already. For now, I just have a few things on my radar.

Anything caught your eye lately?


Sephora Collection eyeshadow
125 CAD - sephora.com


Concealer
39 CAD - sephora.com


Sephora Collection lip makeup
36 CAD - sephora.com


Bite makeup
31 CAD - sephora.com


Bite lip pencil
18 CAD - sephora.com


Beauty Box - BURBERRY | Sephora
50 CAD - sephora.com

No comments:

Post a Comment