Aug 15, 2016

What is on my Repeat Purchase List?


There are so many amazing make up/skin care products in the market and for me to keep repurchasing them says a lot about them. 

When I look through my back up stash in my make up room, these keep popping up. As soon as I am down to a 1/4 empty of that product, I would run out and buy another one.

Boscia  Makeup Breakup Cool Cleaning Oil
I have tried a handful of cleaning oil and this one is by far my favorite. It does an excellent job in removing my makeup, does not irritate my skin and even my eyes(yes I rub them on sometimes to remove my eye makeup). I have tried other cleaning oil but the texture is sometimes too runny or too thick, making it hard to spread out to thoroughly cleanse my face.


I know I can't live without this amazing toner after I forgot to bring it with me on a trip once. I notice my skin is much calmer when I finish my cleansing routine at the end of the day with this. 

La Roche Posay Anthelios Sunscreen
If you have been reading my monthly empties for a while, you wouldn't be surprised to see this on my list. I love this sunscreen. What more can I say?

Neutrogena Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover
Hands down best eye makeup remover, especially if you wear only waterproof mascara like myself.  Does not irritate my eyes and remove eye makeup and mascara beautifully. 

My sister-in-law introduced this awesome Korean foundation to me a year ago and I have been using it every single day. I like the medium coverage and still make my skin look like skin. I use this as a base and if I want more coverage, I would apply some more foundation on top. If you like dewy, glowy skin, you would love this. Only downside to this is it is hard to buy it here in Canada. It is available on the Sephora US website but not the Canadian website, probably due to different SPF restrictions. I always have to get this from a reputable Korean ebay seller.

I started using this setting powder 3 years ago and even though I have purchased a handful of other setting powder throughout the years, this is the one I always go back to. This is perfect to set your makeup, even under eye makeup. This is amazing to minimize pores and does not sink in pores like other ones I have used.

Lioele Auto Brow
Another amazing Korean makeup product I can't live without. It is so affordable(I get this from Korea and it is about CAD $8-10). This is very natural and if you are not very skilled at doing your brows like myself, you would love this. This requires little effort and even if you make a mistake, it is easy to correct. 

What is on your repeat purchase list?






No comments:

Post a Comment