Oct 27, 2016

Chateau Labiotte Wine Lip Tint RD02

I am a big sucker for cute packaging when it comes to makeup products. When I saw this adorable wine bottle lip tint, I knew I have to grab one (and maybe a couple more :)


I love wine, especially red wine. When I read about the reviews on this Chateau Labiotte Wine Lip Tint, I am very impressed. I love a good lip tint which is long-lasting and doesn't dry up lips.


I picked the color RD02 Nebbiolo Red which is a muted red. When it is applied to lips, it really mimics the wine stain. 


It is your typical doe-foot applicator for lip gloss. What is amazing about this lip tint is it really stay on lips for a long time. On the contrary, it is also a bit tricky. If you need to correct, you'd better do it fast as it dries fast and it stains. 


This is my first attempt for this lip tint and I have learnt that if I want a more subtle look, I apply the tint little by little to build up the pigmentation I want. Smack my lips a few times to let it dry completely and blot off the excess and then apply a lip gloss on top. If you want a full on brighter red lip, apply the tint all over and I guarantee you that you don't need any touch up throughout the day. As a matter of fact, you may have to really scrub your lips at the end of the day to remove it completely. 


under direct sunlight

Chateau Labiotte Wine Lip Tint comes in a lot of shades. It is categorized into CR(coral toned), RD(red-toned), OR(orange-toned) and PK(pink-toned). Each category has different shades.

This lip tint is probably the most intense tint I have tried. I like to dab the lip tint on my lips to blend it out and my finger tips are always stained. The staying power is incredible and it is not drying. I do make sure I exfoliate my lips prior and apply a lip balm before applying the lip tint. I also put a lip gloss on top  to keep lips moisturized. 

If you adore cute packaging of a mini wine bottle and love a strong staying power of a lip tint, I highly recommend this.

No comments:

Post a Comment