Oct 31, 2016

October Empties


Finished quite a bit this month and let me show you my October empties.


Skincare & Makeup:

Origins United State Balancing Toner
Origins GinZing Eye Cream
Oz Naturals Hyaluronic Acid Serum
Tarte Amazonian Clay Smooth Operator Setting Powder
IOPE Air Cushion
La Roche Posay Effaclar A.I.
Sunday Riley Good Genes
Forencos Black Pearl Brightening Sheet Masks

IOPE Air Cushion is my second or third finished product. Each air cushion comes with one refill, making it the price more affordable. I use this mainly on my cheeks to give it a luminous touch. As the cooler weather is here, I may use it more as it is too oily for me to use throughout the summer.

Tarte Smooth Operator is my favorite setting powder. This one was a limited edition packaging from 2 years ago. Yes, it does last me a good two years.

Sunday Riley Good Genes is a deluxe sample size from purchase at Sephora. I have wanted to try this lactic acid treatment for a while and a few weeks ago, they were offering this with purchase. This little tube last me 2 weeks. This is my first time using lactic acid and I wasn't sure how to use it at the beginning. According to the instructions, we are supposed to be applying an oil first, then once absorbed, apply Good Genes. I did that for a good 5 days and didn't see much difference in my skin. However, on day 6, I apply Good Genes first, let it dry completely and then apply my Kiehl's Midnight Recovery and within 2 days, I could see a difference. Dark pigmentation start to diminish significantly and skin appear to be plumper and brighter. Very glad that I got to try this before buying it in bigger size. I just placed an order at Sephora with an Employee Friends and Family code of 20% off for the Power Couple Duo(Good Genes and Luna Oil). Would highly recommend you try out a sample before committing to buy a full-sized one as it is super pricey.



Bath Products:
Bath and Body Works Pink Chiffon Bubble Bath
Soap & Glory Calm One Calm All Bubble Bath

Love this combination of bubble bath products. Very moisturizing, scent is amazing and creates lots of bubbles. Only downside is I don't seem to find any Soap & Glory bubble bath at Shoppers Drug Mart anymore. I had to place an order with  UK website earlier.



Hair Products:
Lush Big Hair Shampoo
John Frieda Frizz Ease Secret Weapon

Two of my regular hair products. Lush Big Hair Shampoo is such a good clarifying shampoo. I only use this once a week so my hair wouldn't be striped dry. It also volumizes my hair. This big tub usually last me 6 months.



Candles:
Bath & Body Works Island Margarita
DW Sage Melon

Bath and Body Works Island Margarita is one of my favorites. Hope they would make it a permanent summer scent. DW Sage Melon is a great find at Winners. Amazing scent and besides Bath and Body Works, DW is my favorite candle brand as it burns evenly and scent is not overpowering.

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment