Nov 12, 2016

Sephora VIB Sale Haul(1)


Since I did some major damage at the Sephora Friends and Family Sale a few weeks ago(see my post on skin care haul), I did not go crazy at the VIB Rouge sale last weekend. Just a few things here and there as the stock at the Sephora.ca really sucks. Things which have gone out of stock for weeks still remain the same.



I have heard a lot of good things about the brand but haven't tried anything. So this lip set is perfect to try out the lipliner and the liquid matte lipsticks. I picked the set with Vixen(deep brown) and Famous(chic burgundy).


The lip pencil is very smooth. The liquid matte lipsticks are unlike any liquid lipstick formula I have tried. It is quite runny and when I first tried it, I apply it full-on which is way too much product. I find the best way to apply is to dab a few dots on my lips and then use my finger or cotton swab to blend it out.


This is what the lip liner looks on me alone.



Bite has their holiday duo sets out. I picked the Opal/Jam duo. 


Left: Jam
Right: Opal
Wearing Jam alone


Wearing Jam and Opal in the middle



Last item with this order is the RMS Living Luminizer. I have been looking for a natural highlighter since my favorite one(Chosungah 22 Raybeam Highlighter in pink) has been out of stock for months at Sephora and don't think they would restock it anymore. Read a lot of reviews on this highly-raved RMS Living Luminizer and decided to give it a try. It comes in a lip balm type of container. It has a highly dewy translucent finish. It has all natural ingredients, mainly oil. It is a very subtle highlighter and it looks very natural on skin. This is perfect for fall/winter weather as it may look a bit oily for hot summer weather. 

I still have a few more small orders coming in, so come back soon to check out the rest of my haul.

What are you picking up at the Sephora VIB sale?


SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment