Apr 4, 2017

March Empties


First Aid Beauty Vitamin Hydrating Mist
Oz Naturals Hyaluronic Acid Serum
MUFE Ultra HD Stick Foundation  123
Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins
Lush Snow Fairy Body Conditioner
MediLab The Change 3D Lifting Mask 
Tony Moly I'm Real Rice Mask
Tony Moly Pureness 100 Hyaluronic Acid Mask

I always carry a hydrating mist in my purse. First Aid Beauty Vitamin Hydrating Mist has been a staple for a while. Sadly, this has discontinued and First Aid Beauty replaced it with just a setting spray. For the price, this mist does the job. Fine nozzle which is a must for me as I hate when too much product is dispensed. 

Finished my first stick foundation: MUFE Ultra HD Stick Foundation in shade 123. My holy grail and I have repurchased another one, just in another lighter shade. 

Lush Snow Fairy Body Conditioner saved my dry, cracked hands throughout the whole winter. This is from their Christmas collection and I love the scent. Can't wait till it comes back this Christmas.

Continuing with my testing of new facial sheet masks. Check out my previous post for my review on sheet masks I have tried and recommended. Another winner found is the Tony Moly I'm Real Rice Mask. Pricewise, it is on the lower end of the spectrum but it performs well and definitely worth buying in bulk for everyday use. I have repurchased more.


Bath & Body Works 3-Wick Candles:
Champagne Toast
Strawberry Mimosa
Sea Salt Pineapple
Raspberry Lime Margarita

Bath and Body Works candles are must-haves in my stash. Finished up a few this month as I want to use up some of the winter scents. I find most of the holiday and winter scents are a bit too strong for my taste. Champagne Toast is a super delightful scent which is just perfect. Some of these are from online orders and I don't see them in the Canadian stores. Even though online shipping costs are quite high, I usually wait for a good sale and promotion to place my orders.


No comments:

Post a Comment