Oct 25, 2017

Oct Empties



Bath Product:
Happy Bath Mineral Spa Essence

Skincare Products:
IOPE Bio Intensive Essence
First Aid Beauty Eye Duty
SNP Bird's Nest Aqua Eye Patch

Have been using IOPE Bio Intensive Essence for a couple of years. Instead of using toner in the morning, I use that to put in extra hydration for my skin before makeup. Have tried other brands but still find this the most effective. 

SNP Bird's Nest Aqua Eye Patch is my first eye patch tried. They are quick fixes for de-puffing eyes in the morning. I use them when my eyes feel tired in the morning and I just pop two on while brushing my teeth and then after 5 mins, I feel the eye area is hydrated and not as tired. I got this from Kmall24.com at a special offer. Don't seem to find this anymore but have switched to other brands.

Got Happy Bath Mineral Spa Essence  as a gift-with-purchase when I got the IOPE Bio Intensive Essence a while back. This is a very good shower gel. I like the scent and the pump for easy dispensing. Will definitely go back to get more.



Makeup:
Chosungah 22 R4 C& T Blend Fresh Mix
Chosungah 22 24H Ray Beam Cream
Covergirl So Lashy Mascara
Loreal Voluminous Mascara

Finished two of my holy grail products from Chosungah 22. The 24H Ray Beam Cream is the only cream highlighter I use these days. This little tub last me more than 2 years and trust me, you only need a tiny dot to give your cheeks a beautiful and natural glow. C&T Blend Fresh Mix is my all-time-favorite makeup base. You can use this as a foundation but when I need extra coverage, I often apply a cushion foundation on top. 


Still committed to use face sheet masks at least 4 times a week. With the drier and colder weather approaching, I feel like using more hydrating sheet masks at nights is a must. I haven't switched up to new face sheet masks. I like to buy in bulk and use them all up before switching things up.


Candles:
Bath and Body Works Sweater Weather & Honey Tangerine

I like to switch candles up and I am just finishing up my summer-scented ones. Honey Tangerine is one of my favorite summer candles. Sweater Weather is a nice transition from summer to fall. The scent is not too overpowering. I am not a big fan of Bath and Body Works fall candles, like the popular Leaves and Pumpkin-scented ones as I find them too strong.


No comments:

Post a Comment