Oct 15, 2017

Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion

I love using cushion foundation as I find it most natural and still gives enough coverage. I prefer Asian brands, especially Korean brands as I love the dewy effect. Throughout the summer, I tend to stay away as with the humid weather, I don't want my skin to feel extra oily. But now fall is here and weather is cooling down, I switch back to cushion.



This is my latest purchase. I have been wanting to try this luxurious Korean brand for a while. They have released a new version.



This one comes with a beautiful makeup pouch. 



Shade No. 23

Compared to other Korean cushion foundation, this shade is a bit lighter.






Even though all three shades look very similar in the pan, Sulwhasoo is significantly lighter swatched. However, it does oxidize a bit on my skin after a while after application so I am ok with that.(for reference, I am a MAC NC30)

In terms of coverage, Sulwhasoo and Iope are very similar. Out of the three, Hera is a light to medium coverage and gives my skin the most dewiness effect. With that said, I would use Hera mostly in the cooler months. This new version of Sulwhasoo claims to have more skin care properties but since I have only been using it for a couple of weeks, I haven't seen any difference yet. Sulwhasoo also is the most expensive. (I got mine from Kmall24.com at a special discount price last month). All three come with refills. I will do a more in-depth review of the three at a later time so stay tuned for it.

Are you a BB cushion foundation fan? What is your current favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment