Jul 26, 2018

Makeup Room Organization

I moved into my new place a couple of months and one of the most exciting project is for me is to finally have a makeup room. I want everything to be accessible and be seen so makeup goodies won't be ignored.


I had the table and the 5 drawer from my old house. Bought a couple of Ikea's Alex 9 drawers to house everything. Not my goal to fill up every single drawer though :) 


I got the chair from HomeSense and it looks so great with my Alex drawers.

With so many drawers, I am a bit overwhelmed. I have enough makeup in my collection and I want to get things organized.


I have a lot of blushes and bronzers and getting the drawer-dividers is the best idea. 


This drawer is for BB cushion and a few odd highlighters.


You can find drawer dividers in a lot of places. I got mine from Taobao.com. These plastic dividers are very sturdy and easy to assemble. You can customize the length to your needs. They can be easily cut with a pair of scissors. With the Alex drawers, I had to cut 2 sections out to fit the width. If you have a lot of lipsticks, you can use these as well. I have tons of lipsticks and I house them in my acrylic drawers so I can see them lying flat for easier visual selection.




No comments:

Post a Comment