Aug 21, 2018

Sephora Beauty Insider Appreciation Sale Wishlist

Sephora rarely has sale. They surprise us by adding a third sale for the year. They have 2 sales a year: one in April and another in late Oct. Besides upgrading their Beauty Insider Program this month,  they are adding an August sale which VIB Rouge member get first dip starting on Aug 24 till Sep 3 for a 20% discount(use code YESROUGE). Beauty Insiders would get a 15% discount starting Aug 30 use code YESVIB and for all other shoppers, they get a 10% starting the same day with a 10% discount.


I usually take advantage of their sale to stock up on my regular skin care products. 

I have tried a few Tatcha products before and would like to try some more. Obento box is a great way to try out new products from the brand before committing to getting the full-sized ones. Have been wanting to try their water cream for a while so this would be a great chance.

I have got sample from Sephora to try this awesome moisturizer and love it. It is not too tacky and it is very hydrating, just as the name implies. I love their rose products and this one smell amazing.

I have used this eye cream before and I am just running low on eye cream and this is a perfect time to re-purchase this one again.

I have been wanting to try products from this luxurious brand for a while and I have heard so much great things about their lip magnet. I haven't decided on the shade yet as I have been to the store to swatch a few but they didn't have the whole collection. So my best bet is to just try my luck and buy it online.

I haven't tried any cushion foundation other than Korean brands. Would like to try this out.

I haven't got a new eyeshadow palette for so long and when I saw this palette from Dior Backstage collection, I knew I would have to get it. I don't have a lot of cool-toned palettes in my collection and these seem to be a good mixture of matte and shimmer shades.

Have you made up your wishlist for the Sephora Appreciation Sale yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment