Aug 8, 2018

When in doubt, buy more lipsticks


Lipsticks are my favorite. You can never have enough shades of lipsticks in your collection. Whenever you feel down or the "need" to update your makeup collection, easiest way is to shop for a new lipstick.

I have been looking for a particular shade of lipstick. To be particular, wanted a peachy coral shade for the summer. When I was searching online and in store, found many more than I was originally looking for. Isn't that the same when you are buying for a gift and then end up buying more stuff for yourself?



MYBB(my lips but better) shades of lipsticks are still my favorite. When you can't decide on which lipstick you want to wear that day, can never go wrong with a moisturizing MYBB. I picked up this Bareminerals xox. This would be a staple in my purse as it is easy to apply, moisturizing and can even go over other shades of lipsticks.



NYX Suede Matte Lip Liner in San Franscisco

Since I just bought some coral peachy shades from Chanel(see my previous Chanel lippies splurge blog post), I need some lip liner to go with them. NYX suede matte lip liner in San Franscisco is the perfect shade. 


Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Ludwig

Sephora had a promo a while ago for this Kat Von D liquid lipstick in Ludwig(free deluxe sample size with purchase). Ludwig is a pale nude fawn shade. It has a little brownish undertone. 


I love Kat Von D liquid lipsticks. They apply beautifully. Lasting power is impressive but I find they can be drying after a while.



Here are my Kat Von D liquid lipstick swatches in my collection.

What is your favorite makeup product to shop for?










SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment