Dec 3, 2018

Pat McGrath Mini MatteTrance Lipstick Trio Set

Have heard so much about Pat McGrath lipsticks. They are not available in the stores I go and I cannot swatch them in person. They are on the pricey side so I don't want to risk picking a wrong shade and regret.

Luckily, there is the Mini MatteTrance Lipstick Trio(Skin Show) which consists of 3 mini sized lipsticks.


The packaging is to die for. Gold lips on sleek black tubes.


The set comes in this plastic bag filled with gold sequins.


From L to R:
Omi, 1995, Flesh 3



I am not a big fan of matte lipsticks as my lips always feel super dry after a while. But these ones are exceptions. They are so creamy and buttery. I think these have to be the creamiest lipsticks I have ever tried. They glide on super smooth and easy. Pigmentation is unbelievable. Live up to every single hyped reviews I have read. 

These would make a great stocking stuffer for anyone. This set is Show Skin which is more neutral MLBB kind of shades. In the picture above, Omi and Flesh 3 look similar but Flesh 3 looks much brighter and vibrant in person. There is another set Colour Blitz which is more bright red tones and one bubble gum pink shade. This would be great for gifting to someone who like brighter shades for the holidays. However, these are so popular that they go in and out of stock at Sephora. So grab them if you can.


No comments:

Post a Comment