Mar 2, 2016

Sephora Give Me Some Nude Lip

I have always been a big fan of Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Lip sets. Check out my Give me More Lip and Give me Some Lip blog posts. I am a total lipstick junkie and my collection is embarrassing large :( I love trying out new lip products but how often do you finish a lip product? NEVER. So these deluxe-sample sized lip products are perfect for me.

I have spotted the Sephora Give me Some Lip a while back. But our Canadian side of Sephora is out of stock soon after it was released and finally it is back in stock.





The main reason for me to grab this set is to get the Marc Jacob Prim(rose) lip liner. Even though it is a deluxe sample size and not a full-sized one, it has enough product and hopefully last me for a while. I haven't tried andy Nudestix products and this lip/cheek color is so creamy and smooth. Excited to try it out and possibly more products from the brand. Nars Dolce Vita is a full-sized product. It is a very sheer but moisturizing lipstick. The above swatch is from 3 or 4 swipes to get the pigmentation seen above. The two products I am not too sure about is the Tarteist lip paint. It has a very moussy texture and it is unlike any liquid lipstick I have tried. Laura Mercier Milky Way may be a bit too brown for me. But I am sure I can find a way to make it work.

Overall, I would recommend this set if you are a nude lipstick kind of gal. For me, since I want to get the Marc Jacobs Prim(rose) lip liner anyway. This is a decent deluxe sample size and with a few dollars more, I get 4 other products in this set.  I guess all depends on your lip color, these may or may not suit you so you would not look washed out. 


Samples:
Philosophy Amazing Grace Fragrance
Benefit Dew the Hoola Liquid Bronzer




Swatch of the Benefit Hoola Liquid Bronzer is the far right. I squirt a bit too much and I spread it out thin enough. I guess when I use it on my cheeks, would only need a tiny dot.



No comments:

Post a Comment