Feb 21, 2017

Top 5 Winter Lipsticks


  1. Labiotte Wine Lipstick in RD01 Malbec Burgundy
  2. Too Faced Melted Matte Lipstick in Sellout
  3. Laniege Two Tone Lip Bar in #11 Juicy Pop
  4. Sephora Cream Lip Stain in Blackberry Sorbet
  5. Bite Beauty Multistick in Almond



I love darker, vampy shades for the cold winter months. These have been my top 5 for the season.

Labiotte is a new Korean brand I discovered and have fallen in love with their lip products. Their lip tint is the most-hyped product and I have two of them. (see my review on RD02). That is probably one of the best lip tint I have used. It is very pigmented and does not dry out my lips. Staying power is super impressive but the application can be patchy at times and you really have to take your time to properly apply it. However, their wine lipstick is my go-to these days. It glides on smoothly and the shade I have RD01 is a gorgeous burgundy shade.

I like long-lasting lipstick as I hate re-applying throughout the day. Two more long lasting ones make my top 5: Too Faced Melted Matte in Sellout and Sephora Cream Lip Stain in Blackberry Sorbet. Too Faced Sellout is a pretty mauve MLBB shade. Even though I am not a big fan of matte lipstick, this one doesn't dry out my lips. Sephora Cream Lip Stain is my favorite lip stain. Very affordable and I love to wear it whenever I know I will have a busy day and don't want to even apply mid-day. Blackberry Sorbet is one of their newest shades added to their collection.

When I want to go for a lighter, peachy shade, I go to Laneige Two Tone Lip Bar. #11 is a pretty peach/coral shade. This two tone lip bar is perfect to do a gradient lip. But if you are not a fan of those, you can just smack your lips together to mix the colors for a more natural look.

Last but not least is my new Bite Beauty Multistick in Almond. Love the shade and I am thinking of getting it in other shades. I mostly use this as a lipstick. But it can also be used as a blush or eyeshadow. I like to throw this in my purse for touch up. When I use it as a blush, I dab some product onto my fingers and then apply on cheeks. I don't like the idea of the multistick being used on lips and cheeks as sometimes, cheeks can be a bit oily.


No comments:

Post a Comment