Jan 19, 2019

Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Eyeshadow Palette

Finally, Charlotte Tilbury's Pillow Talk Eyeshadow Palette is made permanent in her collection. I missed out when it was first released in the fall. It was sold out so fast online. I did try to find dupes to hold me over but her shadows are pretty unique in colors and texture that it is such a challenge.



I do very simple eye makeup and love the rose pink shades. There are 2 matte and 2 shimmer shades. 




This palette is exclusive to Charlotte Tilbury online website for now. If you are contemplating whether you would want this palette, I highly recommend this as the shades are buttery soft and so easy to blend. This is my first Charlotte Tilbury eyeshadow palette and it has lived up to all its hype and great reviews. Yes, it is a bit pricey for a 4 shadow palette(CAD $66). But I'd rather spend money on a palette where I can use all 4 shades than spending the same amount with double the shades and can only use a few. 

Next question is would I get the Pillow Talk duo blush? It looks very natural and right up my alley but at the same time, it is not as unique as I can probably find dupes. What are your thoughts? 


No comments:

Post a Comment