Jan 27, 2016

On My Radar

On My Radar



January is usually a slower month for retailers as holiday season is gone and sale is uneventful. But it is quite exciting for the beauty world as brands are pushing out their spring collection one after another.

I am not a big highlighter gal but the Chanel perles et fantasies is just so gorgeous. Just look at the pretty pearl embossing. I would be just staring at how pretty it is and not use it. Think you can get it at Nordstrom here in Canada for now. Another gorgeous one is the Dior Glowing Gardens collection Glowing Pink. 

Another interesting product is the Bite matte lip crayon in Blanc. Who would think of a white lip crayon? You can layer that with your lipstick to create a whole different shade. I have a few bright shades which I am still timid to wear. This would be great tool to tone them down and make them more wearable.

What have been on your radar lately?


Christian Dior face powder
82 CAD - sephora.com


Urban decay cosmetic
64 CAD - sephora.com


Bite paraben free cosmetic
34 CAD - sephora.com


Anastasia Beverly Hills lipstick
28 CAD - sephora.com

No comments:

Post a Comment